sábado, 12 de janeiro de 2008

Come and rest



I cast my cares upon you
I lay all of my burdens down at your feet
And any time I don’t know what to do
I will cast all my cares upon you.


Sometimes I feel like crying
Life seems so complicated
Sometimes I don’t even know
If I’ll make it.
But then I hear a voice
Within me saying:
I am your strength,
I am your strength

"Don’t try to figure out my ways
Just know that I love you
For the rest of your days
Sometimes the road gets a little rough
But just remember my strength
It will always be enough"

Now don’t forget that this world
Is not your home
The hope is in knowing
That all these days
Will soon be gone

So why get wrapped up
In all these earthly things
Just lift up your voice
Just as far as you can sing:

He is my strength
He is my strength
Come to Him and rest,
He is my strength
He is my strength
Lay your head down and rest.


People are blessed by you
And never impressed by me
Every good thing
Comes from Your Father
And you give such gifts so freely

People will be drawn to you
At the cross at Calvary
So let me point the way to Jesus
So that we may all be free

Music and Lyrics by Kelly Willard
Blame it on the One I love.
Willing Heart Music

Nenhum comentário: