sexta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2010
São Paulo é uma Festa!
Este é o programa que minha filha fez para a amiga dela que virá a São Paulo. Copiei do Facebook dela porque achei "mega cool"! =)
São Paulo é um resumo do Brasil e do mundo!
Para ver o slideshow aumentado clique no mesmo!
Clique no x para tirar os pets :)
I am soooo happy that you are coming and spending time with us in SP. Everybody likes the idea and is expecting your arrival here!
I will make a list of places and sites to visit so you can tell me which you prefer to do. Of course, I don’t want everything planned by the minute because there might come something unexpected that you might like to do.
Here are some suggestions. We could:
- Go to parks as Ibirapuera, with lakes, museums and bike rides
- And the main avenue downtown with a lot of cultural sites, nice malls, cinemas.
- And visit such landmarks as Teatro Municipal and Estaçao da Luz or take a tour to - Museu do Ipiranga where Brazil’s independence was declared.
- And we can take a day to visit the snake museum at Instituto Butantã at the Universidade de São Paulo and/ or the Zoo with exotic animals.
- Walk by Liberdade Japanese neighborhood (one of the biggest in the world) to see the shops.
- There are different neigborhoods with their special Italian, Arabic influences. They have their own characteristic atmosphere and are a lot of fun to just walk around or have a drink somewhere.
- Embu das Artes is a small village, with all kinds of craftsmanship, it’s a colorfull interesting place to go.
And of course there are some must see places that you don’t want to miss, that exist only in SP. For example:
- Paulista avenue where we can visit many cultural attractions such as Museu de Arte de São Paulo (MASP)
- The Latin Crafts exibit at the Memorial da América Latina, northwest of Centro
- Ibirapuera Park and a lot more!
I will post a slideshow to give you some idea!